Aug 27,2012
Aug 27,2012
When I decided to sell my property, I asked several agents to come around to give me a valuation. I have to say that I was genuinely disappointed by some of them who hardly looked around the place and whose manners were far from what I expected as a potential vendor.

On the other hand right from our 1st meeting Jack Merriott was able to make me feel a valued client. He spent time looking around the flat and commented on its selling points as well as on what he considered should be done to secure a good selling price. He showed me in details how Cross Keys market their properties (quality and numbers of pictures, 3D floor plan, brochures, websites where properties are advertised, etc...)

Jack came to take the pictures of the flat on his day off, only because the weather was good on that day and he knew how much better the pictures would look.

I have also viewed houses with both Jack and Rob and I was really happy to see how good they are at showing people around. They let you take your time to look around the properties and are able to answer almost any question you may have. I guess this is thanks to the questionnaire they ask vendors to fill in when they take new properties on board. I was able when viewing properties with them to see how they do present mine to prospective buyers. They are fantastic at putting forward the advantages of the properties they show you.

Whenever someone has asked to view my flat, I have been informed immediately (e-mail and phone) to confirm that the day/time was fine by me and I was given feedback after every single viewing.

In the few weeks since my flat came on the market I have felt a valued client. If Cross Keys cannot sell my flat, I don\'t think any other agent could!
By: Craig Duncan
Aug 28, 2012
Thanks ever so much for your comprehensive and positive feedback. It shows that things seem to be working and that an indenpendent agency cares much more than any corporate ever could! Thanks again, from The Cross Keys Crew

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth