“Terrible, uncaring, estate agent...”

Aug 27,2018
By: 'J'
Aug 27,2018
I used Reed Rains primarily because of the highest valuation compared to other estate agents. I had the most stressful time of my life trying to attract interest and sell my property with them. I was also 'insulted' with really stupid offers that would prevent me from buying my next property. Most calls and e-mails were not answered, worst of all, several members of staff who were dealing with my sale had left the organisation. I felt that they were uncaring, not truly listened to, nor understood. Ultimately, the sale had fallen through due to two declined mortgages, causing my purchase with another estate agent to also fall through. My property was also over-valued. At the end, I had given up and gone with another estate agent with a lower valuation.

Reeds Rains