“Dominic Ogun rented my flat within three working days...”

Aug 27,2018
Dominic
By: 'Basia Zarzycka'
Aug 27,2018
Leonard Lease is an established estate agent who is highly respected in the industry and with whom I have worked as a landlord for many years. Two weeks ago Dominic Ogun arranged a multi viewing and within three days of taking on my flat, several people came by appointment to view my property wanted to go ahead. The present tenants are moving out on the 28th of August 2018 and the new tenants moving in on the 29th of August 2018. Dominic has been absolutely amazing and super efficient in achieving an even higher rental for me than first agreed. I have to say that this has been one of the fastest, hassle free rental deals on record ever!!! I cannot recommend highly enough the fantastic service with a smile I have received. If you are looking for a professional estate agent who will do a good job for you and find super tenants...... ask for Dominic Ogun at Leonard Lease!!!
I would say very fair and I am very happy with the fees.

Leonard Leese