Aug 26,2012
Aug 26,2012
This has been my first experience with Leaders Forest Hill (my husband is a customer and recommended them), and I can honestly say I\'ve been very pleased and impressed with their service to date.

David, Selwyn and Linda have always been professional, proactive and polite in all my dealings with them. Of great importance to me as a landlady, they reply very promptly and in detail to my questions and concerns, and as an overseas owner, I am particularly impressed with their use of all modes of communications to get hold of me (eg e-mail, mobile phone, home phone), despite the distance. They also show great sensitivity to the time difference, which is great. This has not been my previous experience at all and so I really appreciate that. They seem to have a very regular supply of prospective tenants, good foot traffic past their offices, are right on top of key issues for tenancies, send me copies of all paperwork, chase me on outstanding issues if required. This all gives me great confidence that I can continue to expect this high level of service from their team in the future. They have taken the worry out of property ownership for me as they appear to be a very well-oiled, experienced and professional team.

Based on my experiences to date, I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend their services. It\'s been very positive so far! Thanks guys!
By: Selwyn Pacheco
Aug 28, 2012
Michelle, its been a pleasure working with you for the first time & thank you for your kind words!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill