Aug 26,2012
Aug 26,2012
Worst letting agent I have ever dealt with. As soon as i had paid my deposit and rent in advance i found Lauren Poole was rude, unhelpful and very unprofessional. Jobs were rarely dealt with and when they were I had to wait weeks for them to be completed. Left several messages that were never returned. Very very very unprofessional company. Steer clear only nice till they have your money. Then never returned my deposit after leaving the house in better condition than when I rented. Needs to learn not to tell lies and learn some customer service.
By: not happ
Apr 30, 2013
Haha i agree with the tenants comment! They have done no work in my home and it has asbestos no fencing, the previous tenants rubbish in the garden, broken taps, broken boiler and so much more. Laurwn is rude, never returns calls, says (when your elecric box sets on fire everytime you shower) "ill ring you back this afternoon" even though its alrwady 4.30pm. And as for deep cleaning? That doesnt exist in this company as i had to clean flies out of my kitchen and remove used sanitry towels from my bath!!! But they had supposedly deep cleaned my property? Luckily my friend works for a housing surveyor and has helped me and directed me to the right paths to take them to court. As for your pictures of evidence? I took before and after too. Im sure the state ive put the house in is far better than how you gave it me! See you in court. Im looking forward to my rent reduction ive been granted also.
By: Ian Williams -Company Secretary
Feb 23, 2013
Jobs at the property were dealt with, but only at the point that they were authorised by the landlord, and we act upon their behalf.
Your deposit remains with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and has not been returned to you as the landlord has 'challenged' its return and intends to use it to deep-clean the property and repair the damages found following your departure; (this specifically being in reference to you having dogs within the property having been informed that the landlord would not allow this). At no time has this deposit been in the possession of Warnfield Hewitt Property Services Ltd.
I am confident that the issues with regards to work completion and your deposit situation have been fully explained to you previously and have had sight of e-mails evidencing this. I am also in possession of photographs of the poor state of the property following your departure should any further clarification be required.
Ian Williams
Company Secretary

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warnfield Hewitt Office 1! To leave a new review of Warnfield Hewitt Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warnfield Hewitt Office 1