“Outstanding...”

Aug 27,2018
Harry
By: 'James'
Aug 27,2018
I had been searching for my dream property for nearly 18 months and despite searching with numerous agents I had no luck. The naturally pushy and boring attitude of agents generally spoilt what was meant to be one of the best experiences of my life. I then stumbled across Harry who for the first time actually took the time to understand and care about what I was looking for. He found me my dream property and negotiated a fair price! I can't thank and recommend him highly enough!
N/a
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Aug 28, 2018
Dear James. Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased that you are happy with the service provided by Harry. We wish you all the best in your new house and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Best regards, Alex Neil Estate Agents

Alex Neil Estate Agents