“The most patient Property Manager...”

Aug 26,2018
By: 'Kaja'
Aug 26,2018
Since the beginning of our tenancy Amy has been lovely, helpful and understanding! As me and my boyfriend took our new flat very seriously we wanted everything to be perfect and Amy just made it happen! When she left on holiday we were passed on to her colleague - Kelly Egan, which was as professional and as helpful as it can be!

Both of them sorted out our problems in a timely manner and all our queries were taken seriously and handled very well.

I think anyone having Amy or Kelly as their property managers is very lucky!
All worth it
By: Penny Graham
Aug 28, 2018
Hi Kaja

Thank you for your glowing commendation of the service you have received from my colleagues, Amy and Kelly, it is much appreciated and deserved.

Moving can be a busy time with lots going on but I'm pleased to see that any matters arising were dealt with promptly and professionally.

Thanks again.