“Property sale...”

Aug 26,2018
By: 'Paul Byrne'
Aug 26,2018
After having dealt with many estate agents in the past, I was dreading putting my home up for sale and having to deal with the often very often pushy and aggressive sales team of one of the big companies. We found a property that we liked that was being marketed by William Charles and I found the whole team to be quite the opposite of what I had experienced in the past, they made the whole process very easy and were always available should I have any queries but not pushy, offering good advise and contacting me with any relevant information.Having been so impressed with the purchase I decided to sell my property through them.I am so glad I did, again they offered a very friendly professional service but were not pushy or in your face. When I move again in the future, I will be calling on their services again and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.
The fees were very reasonable
By: Gary Bartlett
Aug 28, 2018
Dear Paul

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves in offering the best in customer service and delivering a positive experience for both vendors and purchasers.

Best wishes for the future.

The Team at William Charles