“Best Agent, Great Friend...”

Aug 25,2018
Fatlum
By: 'JackB'
Aug 25,2018
I don't even know where to begin with this review. Fatlum has definitely hit the mark in my book! Such a great guy. True professional all the way. I don't know how Fatlum did it but he made the whole process of getting our amazing new place a DREAM. And it was so fast and easy, I have worked with agents back in Hong Kong in the past and they don't even come close. He is extremely knowledgeable about real estate markets and guides his clients through the process with ease. Any issues that arise, Fatlum can solve that fluff like it's nothing. He knows when to be serious and also when to crack some sauce, he's got some top notch banter. He's such a friendly guy, and all of the people I'm now living with at that house he sold us don't consider him just as someone we work with but a friend of of ours. I cannot say enough good things about this guy, he's pure class.
Totally reasonable, more than happy about everything

CKB Estate Agents