Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
It is the most terrible agency I have dealt with. We paid for the holding deposit and reference fees. But the landlord didn\'t agree the price. Then they never return the reference fee to us which is not right. Because they didn\'t do any reference for us.
When we went there to report this issue with the manager, the manager was shouting to us in very very rude manner even want to push us out!!! So rediculous!!!!!!!

we called police and we will sue her in further action!!! We are not afraid to fight with her to the very end. It is not about money any more. That is about human right now!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone if want to let or buy property, pls remember never go to bruten. NEVER EVER. they just want to earn your money and don\'t respect customer at all.

Sep 27, 2013
Dear Friend,

In case you havent moved leagally against them already please let me know so we can join forces.,

These crooks ripped me off as well

Its outrageous.

Next week i am proceeding with court please get in touch with me

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1