“Excellent service from lettings to sales...”

Aug 24,2018
Tamer
By: 'Francesca'
Aug 24,2018
My first contact with Conran Estates was through Tamer who came to value a flat I wanted to rent out. He stood out from the other agents for being truly genuine in his enthusiasm for the property. He built an instant rapport and was willing to meet me for a second appointment even though it would be on his day off. This willingness to give 110% is evident in all the team members of the Greenwich branch who I've had the pleasure to deal with. From Georgina, Anne and Sue in the lettings management team to Doug and Hayden in the sales team. They found a wonderful tenant for the flat and made the whole process easy and worry free. I especially appreciated having Tim available to carry out any small maintenance jobs as and when they arose. When the time came to sell the flat, Hayden, Tamer and Doug were on the ball with the viewings and in no time, after well handled negotiations by Hayden, we had an acceptable offer. Hayden dealt with the sale and was faultless from start to finish. He was always very professional with a relaxed and friendly approach. The Conran Estate Greenwich team have a wonderful balance being professional, effective and efficient whilst remaining genuinely charming, warm and friendly. I would most definitely recommend them and use them again. Great service all round and greatly appreciated.
The fees for letting were very competitive and I liked that they were payable monthly. The sales fees were also in line with their competition and I feel that they worked hard for it.

Conran