“Excellent!...”

Robert
Oliver Hewitt
By: 'Lyn Watson'
Aug 24,2018
I did it the wrong way round really, found somewhere to buy, and made an offer which was accepted, before I'd actually sold my own property. I knew Sears were familiar with the road as they had just sold a neighbour's house and had another on their books so they seemed an obvious choice as agent. Robert came round for an initial chat then gave me the week I requested - and so desperately needed! - to start shifting 20 years' worth of assorted rubbish before coming back to take photos and measure up. Oliver has targeted the marketing and negotiation brilliantly so within 3 weeks I have a first time buyer at a price that allows me to go ahead with a whole new chapter in my life. Other members of the Bracknell team have also been involved and thanks are due to them too. I cannot overstate my appreciation for all the help I've received and their cheerful courtesy in keeping me well informed.
I'm one very satisfied client. Thanks, guys!
I’m perfectly happy with their fees.

Sears Property