“Disgusting service from a disgusting company...”

Aug 24,2018
By: 'Matt_K'
Aug 24,2018
After messing me around for days on the phone to view a property I finally got to confirm it. Made the 3 hour trip at great expense to come down to Cambridge and view the place. I even called up the day before to confirm the booking and it was confirmed. Then on the day no one shows up at all, when they finally pick up the phone I get told the landlord now mysteriously has cancelled all viewings that day and they failed to contact me. Katie tried telling me they emailed but nothing was sent, and then I was told they spelled my email wrong despite it being my name and I provided it multiple times, not to mention I left my phone number too. She refused to book another viewing the same day and told me to come back another day. Absolutely disgraceful service with incompetent and rude staff, criminal fees and they don't care about their customers.
Horrible fees, absolutely sky high

Leaders