Aug 21,2012
Stuart Nickloes
Aug 21,2012
I bought a house with tenants in situ with the clear understanding that the tenants would have to be out by 31st August 2012. The vendor did not inform the tenants of this date and the tenants,once given notice did not want to leave until 1st October.
Allan Fuller had originally found these tenants for the previsou owner and helped me offering advice and constructive help i.e sending me details of property coming on the market and giving my tenants top priority. They also waved the tenants administration fee in their efforts to get the tenants to leave.

Both Stuart and Joshua kept me informed via email and telephone calls throughout. I had never met either of these gentlemen and their help and support helped me through, what could have been quite a very stressful experience.

I am extremely grateful to Allan Fuller for ther professionalism and caring attitude for bot myself as the landlord and also the tenants.

I would recommend Allan Fuller to anyone unreservedly !

Anne Lowes