“Pleasant Polite Positivity!...”

Aug 24,2018
Joanna
By: 'KBT Chelmsford'
Aug 24,2018
Jo was realisic in her assessment from the start and offered a welcoming and professional approach. I had the utmost confidence in her ability. This is why I do and will repeat my business here. Undeterred by a glitch with a prospective tenant, the situation was rectified within 48 hours and I never doubted Jo's ability to secure another tenant. A BIG thank you No!
Good especially for repeat business
By: Bernadette Barcham MARLA
Aug 24, 2018
Dear Mr Thompson
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on the service you have received from our Lettings team at Braintree, and in particular your reference to Jo. I am sure that she will be very happy with your comments and hopefully we will be able to look after your letting investments for many years to come. Thank you for your recommendations.

Beresfords