“very bad...”

Aug 23,2018
By: 'signature'
Aug 23,2018
if u want to renting a property don't go there, they will steal all your deposit and give you silly excuses. Even I paid 450 pound extra for professional cleaning they took my all money. I renting this property for 18 months never a single payment delay. 1850 pound they steal.
very bad
By: John Munro
Dec 08, 2018
On the first night I stayed there a neighbour kicked the passage door through - not only did signature so no empathy and advised 'there was nothing they could do' but they also failed to provide me with another key for the passage. Now I need to knock on one of the neighbors every time I want access.

On top of this the toilet leaks EVERY time it is flushed. When I reported this I got an email referring to damage/deposit etc - no doubt they will use this as am excuse to take my damage deposit.

Signature Estates