“Brilliant customer service...”

Amy
Rebecca
By: 'Anna'
Aug 23,2018
I have used Mark Anthony Estates as both a tenant and a landlord. I cannot fault their service! I used to deal with Becky and she has always been very helpful and full of knowledge. The communication has been brilliant, I always feel well informed. I had an issue with another estate agent and I went to Mark Anthony. I couldn't have been more appreciative of the service I have received; Amy came out the same day of enquiry and got my property on the market the next day! Photos and advertisement was wonderful. The 24hr web chat is another brilliant service I have not come across with any other estate agents I have used Claire was very helpful and arraigne someone to contact me. I can't recommend Mark Anthony Estates enough always a professional service.
Agent fees are reasonable for their 5* service.

Mark Antony Estates