“Review...”

Aug 23,2018
Stuart
By: 'Caroline'
Aug 23,2018
I have been dealing with Stuart and his team for the past 10 months and have always found each member to be really present to whatever my query or focus is as regards both the purchase and the sale of the flat in Fore St. They are an efficient and dynamic team with lots of expertise between them. I find that they are prompt to get back in touch if I raise an issue and have helpful advice and suggestions for difficult issues particularly in regards to my sale. Karen is unbelievably on the ball as regards what is going on with the sale or purchase of the property.. well done to you all for a continued excellent service.
I was a little surprised by the amount I have had to pay on the sale of the flat since it was only bought in December 2018 but I understand from Stuart its a fixed price.. however, I do feel I should only have been charged 1 percent of the total sale price and not the amount i am paying.

Bradleys Estate Agents