Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
Our experience of finding a property through leaders was fantastic from start to finish. Selwyn listened to our requirements and made a spot on recommendation of a property. He showed us a couple of properties but it was the first one he\'d recommended that fitted the bill. Communication was excellent throughout and for once I actually felt I was getting something for the admin fee. I can\'t fault Leaders\' processes and documentation. We\'ve been given all of the necessary information at every stage and even though the flat is managed directly by the landlord, the team have been instant that if we need any help we shouldn\'t hesitate to pop in. Above all, Selwyn and the team have been friendly and helpful throughout the process. After we\'d decided to rent the property, Selwyn was happy to take me over to the flat once again so that I could take some measurements of the rooms and have another look around. I wouldn\'t hesitate to use Leaders at Forest Hill again - if this branch is representative of Leaders as a company, I\'m very impressed.
By: Selwyn Pacheco
Aug 28, 2012
Tom, thank your kind comments and was a pleasure to be of service!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill