Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
I am a relatively young landlord with a little past experience of letting property. After a long standing tenant of mine who i was very close to passed away, I was in an awkward position having been posted to Cyprus with the RAF. Rather than place the burden fully on my family I sought a reliable letting agency. I have been ever so lucky to have been looked after comprehensibly by Bradleys, namely Sue, who has not only been professional at all times but has somewhat become a friend by default and someone who I am able to rely on and trust at all times. Even other members of the team, Maggie and Michelle, in Sue\'s absence have been wonderful. Any issues I have raised have been dealt with immediately or as soon as practicably possible. As a member of H M Forces I am a little anal if you can excuse the expression, however, I like to make sure my tenants are happy and I, like Bradleys will bend over backwards to make sure both parties are happy. If the time comes for my tenants to move out I want the property left in a condition as near to how they found it as practicably possible bar normal wear and tear, I can safely say Bradleys have met my stringent requirements. Bradleys Central Adiminstration Department are also extremely efficient, e-mailing me regarding any minor issues that may have arisen and are swift to act on my replies at all times. Surely this is what every tenant and landlord requires! All that remians to say is that I am happy to remain with Bradleys until the time comes where a letting agent is no longer required. 5 Stars to Sue and the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Crediton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Crediton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Crediton