Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
From my first contact with all the staff at Bradleys office in East Looe I found them all to be professional and curtious. Moving from Essex to Cornwall provides it\'s difficulties and the staff went the extra mile to assist me.

My purchase was completed fairly promptly but would have taken longer if it had not been for the efforts of Nikki, Jacqui and David. The vendors had moved abroad into a different time zone which slows the procedure down somewhat, when one considers contact between 2 solicitors, 2 estate agents, the vendors and the purchaser.

I first made an offer some ten months prior to my purchase but due to circumstances out of my and Bradleys control things did\'nt pan out as we had hoped, Bradleys kept me updated at regular intervals that aventually assisted my purchase. for that i thank them.

All in all, If I was ever to sell my home I would go straight to Nikki, David and Jacqui.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 24, 2012
Thank you for your review of the high level of customer service you received and I am pleased that the persistence and effort by the team at Looe office brought about the desired conclusion to your property purchase.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Looe