Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
Out of all the Agents I used during my search for my ideal first home, I\'d say Spencer James was the best. Andy took time to understand what I wanted and did not waste my time (as several other agents did) showing me properties that didn\'t meet my criteria. Each property I was shown had potential. When my dream flat came on the market, Andy insisted that I saw it and the rest is history. I made an offer immediately.
Andy was brilliant through the exchange process - providing the vital link between both solicitors when needed, in order to expedite the process. That was a year ago...I\'m still in love with my flat and ever so grateful for Andy\'s help and persistence!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London