“Thank you guys...”

Aug 23,2018
Sara
By: 'Serena Junnet'
Aug 23,2018
I found a property that met all my requirements with the help of Sara and Jack.
I spent a few weeks going on many viewings with various agencies, but I could not find anything that truly spoke to my mind. However, on all the viewings I went to with Alex Neil agents, I was always very well taken care of.
Sara and Jack asked a lot of questions about the kind of place I wanted to live in and always had some insight about the area we were considering. I felt like there was a real dialogue, during and after each viewings as well. I would recommend this agency and especially Jack and Sara to any of my friends and family.
Fair
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Aug 23, 2018
Dear Serena. Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review for Sara and Jack. We are very pleased that you are happy with the service provided by them. We wish you all the best and look forward to dealing with you in the future. Best regards, Alex Neil Estate Agents

Alex Neil Estate Agents