“Great service...”

Aug 23,2018
Tess
By: 'SB'
Aug 23,2018
I bought a house that this estate agent was selling. From my first viewing until my completion the service was fantastic and I couldn't rate them highly enough. Even though I was calling multiple times a day in The early stages of the sale, Tess was more than happy to take her time with me and explain the even simplest of questions and i never felt like a burden. Overall fantastic!!
N/A
By: Mansbridge Balment
Sep 04, 2018
Hi SB". Many thanks for your kind review of the service that you've received recently from the Mansbridge Balment team at the Mannamead Office. I'm delighted that you found the service fantastic that Tess and the team provided and that you couldn't rate them highly enough! I'm particularly pleased that you felt comfortable to call the office (and could speak to the team!!), multiple times a day, answering ALL of your questions and that you weren't made to feel in any way a burden (after all, you're a deserving customer – as all of our customers are) and that you found the team, fantastic!
Warmest regards. Darren Lawson MNAEA Managing Director Mansbridge Balment (Plymouth) Ltd.

Lawson