“Tenancy application...”

Jane
Jillian
By: 'Michelle c'
Aug 22,2018
Jane dealt with my application for my property for myself and my two children, I carnt credit her enough for the way she did everything in her power for me , she believed in me and made an anxious time for me more bearable with hope and determination, the whole process was very quick . Thank you Jane ! Sadly now she's left , I've been handed over to Jill who I think I'll be very happy in dealing with as she sounds lovely 😊
Fair
By: Joanna Diamond
Aug 23, 2018
Dear Michelle

Thank you for your lovely comments about Jane and Jill. It is always good to get positive feedback for the team as they love their jobs and it keeps them motivated. Jane has gone on to pastures new and she will be very successful in whatever she does.

Jill has been with us for many years and I am sure you will find her a pleasure to deal with.

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Regards