Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
I had my property up for sale with Your Move Dudley for 13 weeks. The house was valued by Paul Williams - initially OK. He came round the next day to take photos - very rushed and quality of photos was poor. House went onto the market. I had NO contact from Your Move - I had to contact them. 1 viewing booked but "cancelled" at the last minute but that was it. All they kept saying was "we\'ve sent loads of property details out" but could never actually tell me how many so I felt I was lied to. Communication was poor, service was poor, and then when it came to the end of the contract and I rang them to tell them to come and remove the board their response was nothing short of unprofessional. All in all, my impression was that all they did was produce the (poor quality) property details and stick it on Rightmove. I would NEVER use this company again - by far and away the worst estate agent I have ever encountered.
Regular communication, better quality property details, more effective marketing, more professional service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Dudley! To leave a new review of Your Move Dudley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Dudley