Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
I have been extremely impressed with the service offered by Madison Brook, and in particular with Adam. He is professional and helpful, and responds promptly to any queries I have raised throughout the process. As well as showing us our flat, Adam also showed us around the area in general which was great.
The company as a whole are extremely accomodative, and when it came to moving my things into the property they were again very helpful and friendly. Although Adam was out of the office on this day, his colleague was more than happy to help out and was again very professional and friendly.
All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the excellent service given by Madison Brook.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands