Aug 24,2012
Stephen O'Connell
Aug 24,2012
WITH SOME INTREPIDATION I WAS ENTERING THE PROPERTY MARKET HAVING HAD NO DEALINGS WITH ESTATE AGENTS FOR 21 YEARS, I WAS LOOKING FOR A RENTAL PROPERTY. ANY FEARS I HAD SOON COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED AFTER MY FIRST CONTACT WITH RICHARD CHAMBERS. HE EXPLAINED THE PROCEDURE OF RENTING A PROPERTY IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE WAY, ARRANGED A VIEWING AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY AND WHEN SHOWING ME AROUND THE PROPERTY WAS ABLE TO ANSWER MY MANY QUESTIONS TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION. I FELT UNDER NO PRESSURE IN DECIDING ON A PROPERTY BUT DID CHOOSE THE FIRST ONE I SAW, RICHARD KEPT ME UPDATED REGULARLY AS TO THE PROGRESS AND SINCE SIGNING THE AGREEMENT HAS MADE CONTACT TO ENQUIRE AS TO ANY PROBLEMS. I FELT VALUED AS A \'CUSTOMER\' AND WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING RICHARD AND HIS TEAM TO OTHERS. THE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM AND THOSE WHO ORGANISED THE CONTRACT WERE ALSO EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND I FELT THAT NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH FOR THEM. MY SINCERE THANKS TO THEM ALL IN ENSURING A TROUBLE AND HASSLE FREE MOVE.

Romans