“Happy Customer...”

Sadia
Fay
By: 'Paul C.'
Aug 22,2018
The team at Northwood on Sankey Street, lead by Sadia are a very competent and helpful bunch. I have had a property with them for around 5 years on the guaranteed rent scheme & everything has gone smoothly. It is evident that Sadia has much experience in property dealings of all types. She is very easy to deal with on a professional level - but also has that personal touch. Fay has supplied information that I have on occasion requested with expediency, as have other members of the team. I would heartily recommend this agency (indeed I have done to several people). I have used other agents in the past for the same property but had less success than I have had through Northwood.
N/A (guarenteed rent is agreed upon taking on the property - at time of our annual review this has remained at roughly the same level).

Northwood