“Rude and unhelpful.......”

Aug 22,2018
By: 'A Buckley'
Aug 22,2018
Dear me, Following one experience of attempting to deal with this dreadful company.. I have placed them on my blacklist.. certainly one to avoid..
Rude. Unhelpful, argumentative and unprofessional are just a few of the descriptivesvthat springbto mind.. poor landlord who entrusted his property to be let through thus agency will be missing out on great tenants now...
Unknown
By: Aileen
Nov 19, 2018
Hahaha... how did you manage to leave out your too busy to be bothered message??? Talk about selective memory!! Dishonest to the last.., Thank you for confirming my worst fears about you.., you really should be avoided at all costs...
By: Lynn McIntosh
Nov 15, 2018
All interactions attached, with redactions of your personal information, to allow context to your Review. Regards Lynn
Attachments

By: A Buckley
Nov 14, 2018
The emojis etc were my attempt to calm you down.. I would never have stoooedcto your level.. You clearly do but understand pleasant interaction as you were abominably rude and unprofessional to me and my experience of your rudeness is echoed in many other reviewers experience when dealing with you.. ill mannered individuals such as yourself should never be tolerated..,and your very odd an inaccurate version of events simply highlight your also a dishonest person..
By: Lynn McIntosh
Nov 14, 2018
To A Buckley:

I am disappointed your felt our interaction was unprofessional as your texts were littered with emoji's laughing and kissing. As I am sure you will recall I called you and you didn't answer but text me back. I tried calling again but as you didn't answer again I offered a viewing by text and our interaction was conducted entirely by text and emails. You were advised that another party was interested in viewing and as that was the case, you then declined to view and asked for an update if the viewers did not take it and you would consider viewing then.
As we have said, please accept our best wishes for your future house hunting. I genuinely hope you have found the property for you.

To M Gaffnry:

AGP do not deal with dishonest landlords, they do however, assist them in making claims on Deposits when required. I can understand tenants' disappointment when the Deposit Scheme make a decision which goes against them, however it is important to note that they come to that decision based on evidence and are an independent service acting as Arbitor for both parties. Our repeated offers to meet and discuss; and also our offer to drive you to and from the property were turned down and as I said in my e-mails, sometimes emails can escalate tensions and perhaps face to face, as is AGP's practice (see Exit Guidance) would have assisted in this case.

We wish you every success with future tenancies.
By: M Gaffnry
Sep 03, 2018
Avoid Lynn extremely unprofessional, arrogant and rude to the point my 4 year old does not want to see this rude wicked woman again.
Only takes the side of the dishonest landlords , this woman is so 2 faced it's unbelievable

Angus Glen Properties