Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
This was not an easy sale as the buyer seemed to have various issues regarding obtaining a mortgage. At all times the staff, led by the very professional James Linder, kept me in touch with the progress or otherwise of the transaction. They also stayed constantly in contact with the buyers representatives reporting back to me most regularly. Whilst acting in a highly professional manner James, Matt and others, notably Nick, also displayed a friendly and concerned attitude at all times. It was because of the actions of James and the team that caused me to continue with this purchaser rather than put the property back on the market. They clearly knew what they were doing as contracts were exchanged around 11 days ago with completion scheduled, at my request, for the end of September. I would have no hesitation in strongly recommending this Branch to others and wish all of them every success in the future particularly James.
By: James Linder
Aug 24, 2012
Hi Steve, Thanks for your kind words. I will pass on your comments to the team. It goes with out saying, should you have any friends or family we can assist please dont hesitate to pass on my details. Kind regards James Linder

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 8! To leave a new review of Romans Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 8