“So helpful & kind!...”

Aug 22,2018
By: 'Kate'
Aug 22,2018
I've had some shocking experiences with estate agents in the past, however Beverly at Property Concept has completely restored my faith with her amazing service and personal approach.
I've been through an awful time recently, with my flat being broken into and me having to leave due to mental health issues. Beverly has handled the situation brilliantly, making sure that she's helped in every way she possibly can to make the process as easy as possible for me. She has gone over and above to make sure that I've had an easy (as possible) transition from one flat to the next and I honestly can't thank her enough!

I'd 100% recommend Property Concept, especially Beverly for anybody looking to rent/buy in the future.

Fantastic!!!
The agency fees we're minimal compared to some I've had to pay in the past. However, i think everybody would like to see them rid of!

Property Concept