Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
I selected Regents to sell the property as I was impressed with the professionalism of Brett and team right from the outset.

They kept me fully informed throughout the process, secured a very good buyer early on in the sales cycle and made what can be a often be a traumatic experience very painless.

Brett is not pushy but extremely thorough, diligent and personable.

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with them and I cannot recommend them enough.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Aug 24, 2012
Dear Sue

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett as I know he will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury