“Estate agents can actually be good!...”

Aug 22,2018
Oliver
By: 'Dave M'
Aug 22,2018
I've been living in london for 10 years & have been searching for my own property for the last 3 years. I've come across hordes of estate agents and I can honestly say, Oliver from Town & Country is the first person I have come across who actually knows what he is talking about and was willing to do the grunt work to keep everything going.

Thank you so much - would without doubt use you for anything I can in the future.
I didn't pay fees, but would definitely pay to have them sell my property in the future.
By: Colin Shairp - Director
Aug 25, 2018
Many thanks for your comments, I am delighted that you have received a suitable service from Oliver, he is a committed, hard worker and this type of review just goes to show the importance of training and employing quality staff.

Town & Country Southern