“Most accommodating agent I've experienced...”

Aug 22,2018
Dominic
By: 'Ross'
Aug 22,2018
I recently had experience with Dom while looking for a 2 bed property and found a perfect place thanks to him. Dom was extremely accessible throughout the whole process and would be free to talk to if you had concerns throughout the whole process.

Sadly due to unforeseen circumstances we had to pull out of the agreement after the referencing had been completed. Even then Dom tried to assist us in anyway possible to try and make the property work for us. And even when all options were looked and we would still be unable to fulfil the contract comfortably. He made the termination of the contract pain free and assisted with our search for a new location.
I have no complaints with the fees as they are about average for other properties

Leonard Leese