“Professional and attentive agents for sale of property...”

Aug 22,2018
Tess
Joanne
By: 'Selling Leasehold'
Aug 22,2018
Tess guided and advised me from valuation to sale. (Always at the end of the phone when needed!) Once the offer had been accepted Jo picked up the baton, communicating weekly updates and calls. Jo's experience helped me understand the complexity of selling a Leasehold property as well as fielding some enquiries from the vendors solicitors of the house I was buying! Very pleased with the result and glad to have selected M & B to sell my old home.
A fair price for a good service (they worked hard for this!)
By: Mansbridge Balment
Sep 04, 2018
Hi Selling Leasehold". Many thanks for your kind review of the service that you've received recently from the Mansbridge Balment team at the Mannamead Office. I'm delighted that you found Tess and the team informative, available and communicative and enjoyed good experiences from the outset. I'm pleased too that you recognise the hard work, skill and experience of Joanne our Moving Manager, in explaining and guiding you through the maze of selling a leasehold home. I'm thrilled that you are very pleased that you selected Mansbridge Balment (Plymouth) Ltd. to sell your home.
Warmest regards. Darren Lawson MNAEA Managing Director Mansbridge Balment (Plymouth) Ltd.

Lawson