“Excellent Customer Service...”

Aug 21,2018
By: 'Calvin'
Aug 21,2018
Emma has been proactive in pursuing the sale of my property, even more so than my own solicitors. More to the point, had she not chased my solicitors in her proactive and inquisitive manner, the completion date would not have been completed within the time scale agreed by both parties.

Emma has a very professional and approachable manner that, in my opinion, is so important when working with the public. She chases things up in a timely and seamless fashion which makes it easier for me to relax knowing the job will get done and the contract realised.

Another great skill Emma demonstrates is that of her negotiation skills. She has been able to discuss issues that impact the sale with both myself and the buyer, enabling agreements to be reached in a timely fashion. This also shows her ability to collaborate an agreement between the two parties.

Emma is a great asset to your firm and it was a privilege to have worked with her in this capacity.

She is certainly deserves the tittle of being a "smooth operator".

Warm regards

Calvin
Your fees could have been half a percent cheaper, however, had it not been for Emma's involvement, the fee paid would have been less palatable.
By: Sean Doherty
Aug 22, 2018
Hi Calvin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at haart Nottingham. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Don't hesitate to get in touch in the future, we would be delighted to help you.

Haart