Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
Before letting my property as someone who has never done this before, I met with 4 local agents to discuss my options. I found Bourne Estate Agents to be very pleasant to deal with. JonPepper has a good understanding of the local lettings market and everything I need to do to let the house. He gave me good advice and was always ready to answer my questions. Bourne suggested that I let the house at a higher rate than all of the other agents and offered to fully manage for a very competitive fee. I decided to use them exclusively. After 6 days with several viewings we had some lovely tenants signed up!

Since the tenants moved in a month ago they raised a couple of minor maintenance issues with Lisa Jones who has liased with the tenants and asked me what I\'d like to to with regard to the minor repairs. Lisa has made it so easy as she has a team on hand for all kinds of repairs which will inevitably need doing over time!

I have moved to the other side of the world for a while but I have complete confidence that Bourne Estate Agents will deal with my house professionally. Im delighted with the service I\'ve received.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Farnham