Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
I found Black Katz to be friendly, efficient, clear and patient during our negotiation through to handover of the keys. Will was our letting agent. He was very nice and happy for us to spend as much time as we needed looking around the property. He was flexible with his time and allowed us to see the property twice in one day, which expedited the process. Once we agreed to make an offer he was helpful during the negotiation and made sure both sides understood each other. We quickly agreed final terms. Cristina (administrator) was very efficient and worked hard to quickly provide a contract that met our requirements and helped us through the paperwork. I appreciated that the Black Katz contract was very short and used the Agreement Express software, which is very efficient and user-friendly. We were able to complete the transaction from initial viewing to signed contract / initial deposit in less than one week. My only complaint was that the £150 administration fee should not really be per person for couples where only one person\'s details are really going to be checked. This was ultimately waived as part of the overall negotiation but I would recommend a more refined approach to pricing this as it\'s not really double the work / cost in many cases.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office