“The best estate agents in Manchester...”

Aug 21,2018
Pat
By: 'Mashuda'
Aug 21,2018
As a first time buyer, you quickly learn about the ups and downs, and heart breaks when bidding on properties. I was let down on a few properties, some with Ryder and Dutton, some weren't. Out of all the estate agents I have dealt with, I have to say Ryder and Dutton have the excellent reputation they have as they are such a professional company. I had spoken to Pat a number of times before I found my house, and even with bad news I always found Pat very approachable and friendly.

Pat has been an absolute delight in this whole process. Any time I had any issues or queries, she would respond instantaneously via email or telephone, and even when there were no updates, she still called me to let me know. With the level of stress you have during a property purchase, you need someone like Pat to put you at ease.

I really would recommend that if you are selling your house, that you use Ryder and Dutton because I'm sure, you and your future buyers will appreciate the professionalism of this company.
N/A
By: Pat Boycott
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you Mashuda for the lovely feedback, I know you had a few disappointments with previous properties but I'm a big believer in things happen for a reason and that your new property is the right one for you. I know you have plans to put in place now to make a lovely new home for you both. Best Wishes Pat

Ryder & Dutton