“An Excellent Team...”

Aug 21,2018
By: 'Cath'
Aug 21,2018
Moving house recently was the first big thing I'd had to do on my own for years and I found the prospect extremely daunting. Thankfully the property I set my sights on purchasing was being handled by Park Row Properties of Sherburn. The help and support I received from the team was brilliant, from the first viewing through to the purchase and all its intricacies handled expertly by Sandra and in her absence Libby. They put up with my constant stream of questions (often stupid ones I felt!), Sandra in particular was extremely patient when I didn't understand issues and happy to liaise on things with the vendor for me on a regular basis. I cannot thank them all enough for all their help and support. An excellent team and an Agency I would highly recommend.
Fees are fair.
By: Paul Singleton
Aug 21, 2018
We try very hard to make things as smooth as possible. We really appreciate the kind comments and we wish you all the best in your new home.

Park Row Properties