“Great Letting Agent!...”

Sarah
Aisling
By: 'Amanda W.'
Aug 21,2018
I have been a landlord for over 20 years and I first approached GLP when my letting agent was struggling to find me a suitable tenant. As soon as I made contact with Sarah Smith I was impressed by her dynamism and the speed at which she worked at marketing my property. I also liked the way that she kept me fully informed at every stage of the process and in no time at all she and her colleague Leanne had found me a suitable tenant who was prepared to pay the full asking rent. Once a tenant was found another very efficient member of staff, Aisling Keating took over to finalise the let and I immediately knew that I was in a safe pair of hands. In my 20 years I can honestly say that this is one of the best letting agents that I have had the pleasure of working with. If you want an agent who goes that extra mile and is also honest, extremely efficient with a good knowledge of the letting market in central London and a large database of potential tenants then you won't regret contacting the Soho branch of GLP. I certainly don't!
Fees fine.