“Highly recommend...”

Aug 21,2018
By: 'Jamie'
Aug 21,2018
I found Chris very easy to deal with when renting my flat. The service was top notch and went through without a hitch. The communication was excellent throughout, I always spoke with same person who knew exactly at what stage we were and I was kept informed throughout.

A refeshing and honest approach at very reasonable rates which I would recomnend.
Good
By: Chris
Aug 21, 2018
Thank you Jamie, communication with landlords is vital and one of the core basics that is simple to implement and builds relationships with landlords. I know in the past you've been paying a high percentage commission and not receiving the service you expected. I am glad you're on board with us and hope that i can turn your exceptions around for a more realistic and fixed fee management figure.

MO Management