“Health and safety breach...”

Aug 21,2018
By: 'JR'
Aug 21,2018
Twice I have had no communa lighting in my block which WJ Meade manage in North Finchley, the first time in March I waited 4 weeks, and this time so far it has been 3 weeks. I've followed up calls with e mails but still the problem is not resolved. There are no windows so it's pitch black and I live in the first floor.
Ok
By: William Maddin
Aug 21, 2018
Dear JR,

Firstly I would like to apologise for the situation you are in. W J Meade are just as frustrated as you, as we have been in constant contact with the landlord to try and resolve this situation.
As you are aware from this morning's conversation with our property management department, we forced the landlord into fixing this issue and he will be attending the property.

We have received an email from yourself thanking us for managing to move this situation forward, so I believe your review is actually directed at the landlord's lack of action, not W J Meade.

W J Meade pride their selves on upholding their brand values and at all times giving distinctive service, whether you are a landlord, tenant, vendor or purchaser.

Once again, I sympathise with your situation and hope you can understand that W J Meade have acted with due diligence and professionalism at all time to get this situation resolved.

W J Meade