“Terrible...”

Aug 21,2018
By: '299 WEL'
Aug 21,2018
Non existent customer service, unable to get even the most simplest of tasks done. Lengthy periods of time to get contractors out. Terrible experience, avoid at all costs
Fees are taken however they do not uphold their side of the contract
By: Abimbola Haynes
Feb 27, 2019
I agree with the fees comment.

I was abroad November and December last year. No internet so no access to my inbox. Imagine my shock to see a demand of £1200 for redecoration and recarpetting dated 11 December and payment deadline 28 December. So what happens next? £50 charge for late payment.

I am sick to death of these leeches so called management agents. Extortionate charges/fees and threaten the leaseholder with eviction when we raise a query why invoices not forthcoming to justify charges.

I am selling my flat. I paid £354 for the management pack and still no answer why it is being withheld nearly 3 weeks later. The turnaround is 8 days and I am still waiting. Solicitors waiting. Buyer waiting. My life on hold. There should be legislation in place to penalise these incompetent management leeches for unacceptable delays to requests paid for.

Never buying a leasehold property again.

Atlantis Estates Ltd.