Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
I selected Country Properties from the 3 agents I interviewed as Jan Howard came prepared with ideas about what kind of person would be a buyer for my particular property which was by no means standard and also which other properties might be in competition with mine. She had already given thought to how she would market the property, paying particular attention to London buyers who might be looking to move out to a Market town like Hitchin. I also felt that she \'got\' the property with all its quirky features and this would be an important factor in getting people in to view it. Jan and I kept in constant contact throughout the process and I was pleased with her proactive nature in resolving issues throughout.
CP rates are competitive and I feel that they worked \'with\' me in doing all we could to get the property sold and this happened withing about a month of my putting it on the market.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin! To leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Country Properties Hitchin