“professional and efficient, yet personal and caring...”

Aug 20,2018
Sadia
Jane
By: 'Rebekah'
Aug 20,2018
From my very first interaction with Northwood, I felt at ease, valued as a customer, and that they knew what they were doing!

I am renting my first flat living by myself, and was slightly apprehensive when searching. I had spoken to a lot of estate agents before who, on the phone, sounded bored, and slightly dismissive.

But I felt listened to and really understood when arranging my viewing of where I live now. Sadia met me in person at the property, and gave me lots of very helpful information about the neighbours. I was really amazed that she could tell me the names of the people who live in the block, how long they have been there, etc. It was reassuring to know that I was coming to live among people who were trustworthy. There were few questions I needed to ask, as Sadia was very open and informative. She was able to give loads of really helpful insider information about the area, even showing me a shortcut to get there from the tram!

Having had some unpleasant surprises with renting as a student, it was refreshing to move into a property that was properly clean and well prepared.

On the rare occasion that there is a small problem, Sadia and the team always respond promptly and efficiently.

To sum it up, I definitely will be renewing my contract at the end of the year!
No problems with the fees.

Northwood