“Outstanding Service...”

Aug 20,2018
By: 'Claire Bunting'
Aug 20,2018
Upon my first meeting with Helen on our valuation of our property she explained every step in detail and in plain English which put me straight at ease as there is a lot to think about whilst selling your property. However, it all seemed so straight forward, and it was. From start to finish, Helen provided us with everything we needed and went at our pace, there was never any pressure on taking the agency on. Once we had agreed with their service we then dealt with Claire, who was always so helpful and knowledgeable, always just a phone call or email away and she was always so prompt with replying. Everything from the recommended home report company, their photographer's and also the Solicitor we have had such a positive experience overall. Upon our house going on the market it sold within 24 hours, couldn't has asked for better than that all due to them having someone already on their books looking for a property like ours. We would certainly recommend anyone to use their service.
I really liked the fact that all the fees were what you paid, nothing was hidden or added on at the end, ie VAT. The fees are in line with the majority of other reputable estate agents. However, I particularly liked they were my local agents with local knowledge.

Penny Lane Homes