“Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, instilled confidence....”

Aug 20,2018
Laura
By: 'Ann'
Aug 20,2018
The team at Guiseley have been excellent in particular Laura Fletcher who has been my rock in the sensitive sale of my late mothers home. She has showed great empathy and understanding. She has gone above and beyond in achieving the sale. Keeping me updated frequently, being there to answer lots of questions without ever making me feel I'm being a nuisance. Having Laura and the team there as a constant throughout the sale process has been a great comfort. Thank you , thank you.
This process has reaffirmed that "you get what you pay for" a first class service is worth the commission. Having a local, on the high street agent is worth every penny.
By: Jean lee
Aug 31, 2018
The staff at Guiesley have been informative and regularly gave updates on the viewings and sale process of our property. A particular thanks to both Matthew & Laura who was in regular contact throughout.
Also Helen from the Horsforth office and a big thankyou for being so patient with us on the choosing of our new forever home.
By: Matthew Pank
Aug 21, 2018
Thank you Ann. Your words have really touched Laura. It is nice to hear you appreciate the work we do.

Manning Stainton