“FINEHOLM will make you feel like you are home...”

Aug 20,2018
Zoe
Karen
By: 'Zuzana'
Aug 20,2018
Fineholm Is great way to find your "home ".
Everyone has an amazing attitude dealing with day to day issues. We are renting from fineholm past 3 years and we've not had any issues at any point.
I would love to say special thank you to 2 ladies who are taking care of us and our property - Zoe Connelly and Karen Duncan. Nothing is too much trouble for them,they both dealing with stuff quick and effective . Absolutely amazing workload they both have.
I really recommend renting from Fineholm.
Good
By: Caitlin Bowles
Sep 05, 2018
I rented from Fineholm. On moving out they tried to claim £500 for cleaning. This was despite the fact when we got the property it was dirty. We provided over 300 photos to Fineholm on moving in. The inventory was not provided to us until a week after we moved in despite numerous requests and when we returned it they said it was too late. Thankfully, I am legally qualified and therefore could explain to them that this was illegal. They also provided fraudulent invoices where no cleaning had been carried out. We took them to adjudication and were awarded our full deposit back. We are currently exploring both our civil and criminal options as we believe fraud has occurred.

New tenants: take lots of photos, make sure to say on day one if the flat is not clean and note it on the inventory, keep a record of everything- dates, pictures etc, use the dispute service- they know what Fineholm are like or alternatively just don't rent from them. It is such a hassle and even I found it difficult and unnecessarily time consuming and it is literally my job to deal with stuff like this.
By: Karen Duncan